Get back to your best
with physical therapy that’s tailored to you
Recovering from injury? Suffering from pain? Our trained team of patient-oriented physical therapists are ready to help! We’re committed to helping you regain your active lifestyle and get back to enjoying all of the activities you love.
who is physical therapy for?
It’s a common misconception that physical therapy is just for professional athletes. In fact, it’s for everyone. We treat patients of all ages and all ability levels to resolve their problem pain and get back to enjoying life to the fullest.
Physical therapy can help you:
- Prevent injury
- Treat pain from injury and surgery
- Relax the mind and body after exercise
- Increase physical strength
- Improve joint and muscle flexibility
- Enhance cardiopulmonary fitness
- Regain balance and mobility
How it works
Tell us what hurts and we’ll work together with you to build a personalized treatment plan that addresses your individual needs. We’re here to help you to pinpoint the issue, feel relief from the very first session, and recover stronger than ever before.
Areas of expertise
Orthopedics and Traumatology:
- Muscle injuries: strains, contractures, myofascial pain syndrome
- Tendon injuries: tendonitis, tendinosis, ruptures
- Ligament injuries: sprains, ruptures
- Arthrosis (spine and other joints)
- Pain in the spine with or without irradiation to upper and lower limbs
- Pre- and post-operative spine surgery
- Pre- and post-operative joint surgery (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle and foot) eg: rotator cuff injuries, anterior cruciate ligament tear, and so on.
- Overuse injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Temporomandibular disorders (TMJ)
- Postural Reeducation
- Spinal Stabilization Programs (strengthening of the spinal stabilizing muscles)
- Stretching Programs
- Sports-related injuries (post-fracture recovery, recovery of ligament injuries, muscle injuries, and so on)
- Injury risk assessments
- Injury prevention treatment
your trained, trusted
Physical Therapy Team
Put your body in hands you can trust! Our caring, compassionate physical therapists are members of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and the Florida Physical Therapy Association (FPTA).Meet the team
the most advanced
Equipment and Technology
We’re proud to offer a suite of trusted, science-based wellness devices designed to help you reach your complete body health goals.Learn more